Monday, February 14, 2011

I Heart Hearts!

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some of the hearts I've come across, several I've made, some my girls have made and a bunch from today's events.  The past year I've found myself going back to this same theme...hearts!  

Hearts can be a simple expression of love, affection and emotion.  







Love is all around us!



Happy hearts of encouragement...


Love one another!


Some pictures from today...
I wish I could say I made these, but I didn't!  Don't they look amazing?!







Here are our Valentine's Day cards...with a books of the bible book marker.


My two little Valentine's!  I love you my girls...you are my joy!  =)

 
Love is patient,
Love is kind.
It does not envy,
It does not boast, 
It is not proud.
It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
But rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
Always trusts,
Always hopes,
Always perseveres.
Love never fails.

 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...tell me what you think! =)